lørdag 28. januar 2012

Reef project

When we were assigned this project, I was really excited and thought this would be something well within my comfort zone.

Apparently not. I’ve really struggled throughout this project and I still haven’t entirely made up my mind on what character to make my final one.

I started out doing some fish people, but then started thinking it would be nicer to do a more human character, that it would be better practice to model such a character and a better way of showing the skills I have obtained during life drawing. Then I thought that would be boring. I’ve spent a lot of time thinking “what will Chris like to see” while sketching for this project but I realise that is the wrong approach.

It’s hard for me to understand what others like, so instead, I should do something I, personally, find cool and interesting, and hopefully others will find that cool and interesting too, so I think I have it figured out now.

Mood board: 












Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar