tirsdag 27. mars 2012

Lunchy update

I'm going for the bottom right one I think. Red hair because he's a protagnist and main character, and because people with red hair are traditionally perceived as "wild." Boots are dark so that they'll contrast nicely with the ground, fur details on the coat white because this is a northern climate, and animals in snowy climates tend to have white winter coats. The white also seem "lighter" than the dark and I still want my character to be a lightfooted person. The cyan scarf, belt and hair-things contrast the otherwise warm hues in the costume, making the design stand out more. 


Also a WIP but the colours are really boring so far. I'm not good with outdoor scenes, need to do something drastic with that colour scheme after lunch.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar