onsdag 16. januar 2013

Mortal engines

I've made some good progress on my head for this project. I'm trying something out with the eyes where I put two eyeballs on top of each other, one with an indentation where the iris will be to simulate the sort of depth real eyes have, and one on top that is round, very glossy but otherwise transparent. I am not sure I will be able to keep this though because it takes up a lot of tris but I really just wanted to try it out. In this render below only the inner eyeball is visible in the wireframe.


I haven't started modelling the body yet because I wasn't able to settle on a design until today. 

I thought it would be a cool contrast if the character wears quite cute clothes and then has a badass creepy robot arm. She has goggles because steampunk. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar